The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) has been adopted by several countries, and is also used by many additional countries as a starting point for accessibility requirements. This set of guidelines provides a high level of web accessibility when implemented properly.
In December, 2008 WCAG 2.0 became the official guideline.
WCAG 2.0 consists of three levels of accessibility: level A, level AA, and level AAA conformance requirements.
We can help you achieve full compliance with WCAG 2.0 on any of the three levels. We would strongly recommend at least a WCAG level AA conformance.
Your products can be:
- Web sites
- Web applications
- Documents posted on your web site
- Multimedia presentations posted on your web site
Our evaluation process includes the following steps:
- An initial evaluation of your product
- Selecting the conformance level to comply with
- Composing a project plan
- A thorough evaluation of your product
- A detailed report describing how to make your product fully accessible
- Implementing the necessary changes
- A reevaluation of your product and further work as needed until it is in full compliance
Contact us, describe your product, and get started today.