PDF Accessibility Services
Documents which are posted on web sites need to follow the same accessibility standards which web sites do.
When you post a PDF document on a web site which needs to be Section 508 compliant, the PDF document also needs to follow the Section 508 standards.
We can help you make your PDF documents accessible and Section 508 compliant. We will check the accessibility of your documents, and make the necessary changes so that you are ready to post them on your web site.
In addition, we will also make sure that these documents work well with screen readers, and screen magnification software. Our PDF accessibility services will ensure that your documents are usable and accessible to all people, regardless of abilities, or assistive technology.
What you will get:
- A document which follows all Section 508 standards
- All images will be described to people with visual impairment
- All information will be properly tagged
- All forms will be usable for people with disabilities
- The document will be easy to navigate with screen readers and screen magnification software
Concentrate on the work you need to do, and we will take care of accessibility and ensure that you comply with legislation.
If you would like to make your PDF documents accessible, please contact us!
We will check if your document is accessible, free of charge.