The Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) requires web developers to create accessible web pages in the UK. To determine the level of accessibility, the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) are used as a measuring tool. This set of guidelines provides a high level of web accessibility when implemented properly.
Today, the WCAG 2.0, is the official recommendation. WCAG 2.0 consists of three levels of accessibility: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA conformance requirements.
We can help you achieve full compliance with WCAG 2.0 on any levels. We recommend using at least a Level AA conformance.
Your products can be:
- Web sites
- Web applications
- Documents posted on your web site
- Multimedia presentations posted on your web site
Our evaluation process includes the following steps:
- An initial evaluation of your product
- Selecting the conformance level to comply with
- Composing a project plan
- A thorough evaluation of your product
- A detailed report describing how to make your product fully accessible
- Implementing the necessary changes
- A reevaluation of your product and further work as needed until it is in full compliance
Contact us, describe your product, and get started today.