Do It Yourself: Accessibility Tips and Tricks
Would you like to understand how people with disabilities use the computer?
Would you like to implement this knowledge to create more accessible information to people with disabilities?
You don't have to be an expert, only to be willing to make a difference in people's lives.
- Receive tips for making electronic information accessible.
- Implement what you learn right away
- Understand how people with disabilities see the world
- Receive our short monthly newsletter packed with news, articles, class announcements and updates to help you reach a wider audience.
Some Tips You Will Read About
- How to implement accessibility at your work place
- How to make documents and presentations accessible
- Think about accessibility when you write an email or a blog post
- How blind people use screen readers
- How hearing impaired people interact with the computer
- How legislation helps your work
- And many more of our readers questions answered
As a bonus, you will receive a workbook with ten steps to make your web site more accessible. This workbook also contains information you can start using right away.
Sign up now and start making a difference in people's lives today!
Your information will be kept private!