Are You Receiving the Accessibility Tips and Tricks?
- Learn to make information accessible to people with disabilities
- Implement what you learn right away
- Understand how people with disabilities use technology
- Receive our monthly newsletter packed with news, articles and updates
- Bonus workbook: Ten steps to a more accessible web site
Do you need help with accessibility? Hire us!
Win a $20 Gift Card Just By Tweeting a Message
Even Grounds is in the holiday spirit. We would like to give you a $20 gift card. Recently, our WCAG 2.0 tutorial was posted.
In order to be eligible to win, all you have to do is to tweet a message about it.
Tweet the following message:
WCAG 2.0 tutorial by @tbabinszki at http://www.evengrounds.com/wcag-tutorial
Three of the tweeters will win a $20 Amazon gift certificate.
How It Works?
The offer will end at Monday noon (December 21, 2009), Eastern Standard Time. Then we will write each name on a piece of paper, and my 16 month old daughter, Emily will pick three papers from a hat. Ok, if so many of you will tweet, from a bucket. No worries, she has done it before, and she is very unbiased and professional. On Monday night, we will post the winners on this page, and will contact them individually to make arrangements to claim their prize.
And if you are still here, don't forget to check the WCAG Tutorial!
The competition is now closed. The winners are: