Accessibility, Section 508 and WCAG Compliance Consulting
Who Can Benefit from Accessibility Consulting
Our Accessibility Consulting Services
- Accessibility consulting: software, hardware, web sites, documents
- Section 508 services: Section 508 compliance, auditing, VPATs and procurement
- WCAG solutions: WCAG 2.0 conformance, enhancing web accessibility
- Web accessibility training: Section 508 classes, WCAG training, general accessibility
- Accessible product promotion: promoting your accessible product to people with disabilities
- Fast turn-around
- Competitive pricing
Do I need accessibility consulting services?
- Do you want to minimize your risks by complying with accessibility legislation such as Section 508?
- Do you want to increase your business by providing accessible services to people with disabilities?
- Do you need to provide accessible/Section 508 solutions for a government contract?
- Would you like to make your services available to more people?
- Would you like to make your products more usable just by making it accessible?
- Are you looking for affordable prices and high-class accessibility services?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you are at the right place!
Read more about our accessibility consulting services and contact us to start making a difference today.
Public VPAT Directory
Even Grounds launched a new Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) directory. VPATs are used to determine the Section 508 compliance of a product. When VPATs are provided, they can help speeding up U.S. government procurement procedures. Read more, or view the VPAT directory
The WCAG Tutorial is now available. Read about how to make your web site or web application accessible using the WCAG guidelines.
Web Accessibility Workbook
Download our free web accessibility workbook which shows you how to make your web site much more accessible with very little effort.
Also, look at our new site, The Transcription Place, offering transcription services